- Shenggen Fan, Director General, IFPRI
- Friedrich Wacker, Head of Directorate on International Cooperation, Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture, Germany (via video)
- John McDermott, Director, CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH), IFPRI
- Karen Scanlon,Vice president of Sustainability for Dairy Management Inc. Innovation Center for US Dairy
- Joe Swedberg, Board Chairman, Farm Foundation and VP - Legislative Affairs (Rtd.) Hormel Foods Corp.
- Constance Cullman, President, Farm Foundation
- Astrid Jakobs de Padua, Minister Counselor, Food and Agriculture, Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany--Washington
Livestock production is facing growing social and environmental demands. Farmers, food producers, consumers, and environmentalists all have different views on addressing these challenges.
Starting from a recap of this month’s Global Forum on Food and Agriculture in Germany, expert panelists will look at the critical debates confronting the livestock sector, with time for Q&A.